Letting You Go

April 22, 2022

I've been thinking a lot yesterday, about what happened in the last 7 months.

I know I love you, and I'm not only feeling it, I manifested it through actions. I've done everything in my capability to express my feeling, but one thing: letting you go.

I was too busy holding you tight. Not acknowledging that, yes, maybe you're sometimes confused, but you're a human too, you should choose what's best for you on your own.

I've done everything to convince you that I choose you, and I'm ready to take on any responsibilities of my choice. Whatever the consequences, I'm willing to go through that to be with you. However, love is not like that, that is an obsession and would do nothing good for both of us.

So, now I’m letting you go. Without any rules and conditions. It is what it is.

I'm still having this feeling, I still want you, but if your choice is not me, I should be prepared and accept that willingly, that is my consequence of believing in God.

I am sorry to hold you that tight. Thank you for everything.

Let’s be friends again. For real this time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook