Risk

September 03, 2017

The risk of being so far away from parents since years ago is your parents have no idea of what you are involved with, just because you are too tired to explain it. Or let's say, you have explained it once, but they were not listening to you at all. They never even count you as someone that worth to be listened.

I thought everything will be fine, since I will always live separately from them. I thought everything will be fine, because in my vision, I have done nothing wrong. But, seems all my thoughts are wrong. Nothing is gonna be alright.

In time, everything will explode.

The bad thing is now appearing. One by one. Like raindrops.

Now, as the raindrops reach the ground, I have no idea how to tell why the rain come in the first place. Even if I'm sure that this rain is not bad at all, I'm afraid.

I'm afraid to tell because I'm not sure that my parents going to listen my explanation. I'm afraid to throw my self and having a conversation because I'm sure that it will be so one-sided, because they will not try to understand at all.

I'm afraid because I'm sure that if my parents know, then all my life will go so fast. Like the wind, and I'll never get it back.

I'll have to say goodbye, to the life that I love.

Unless there will be someone that can safe, both me and my life. Which is almost impossible.

You Might Also Like

0 comments