Perhaps

October 12, 2013


I don't know how it happened or when it happened. But, you remembered it exactly, even normally people would forget it. You mentioned it clearly just as if it happened several minutes ago. You told me and I couldn't hold myself not to smile anymore. That time, I was just choosing a simple way to express my feeling, I really surprised.
Yeah, I knew, even I didn't know when it started, that I really cared for what you did or what happened to you. But, if you could remember some details like when was our first meeting, where was it, and who was there with you on that time, perhaps I was not just an ordinary person in your life. I could be someone you hated, or someone you cared.
Then, because you were not looked like someone hated me, so perhaps (again), you cared.

You Might Also Like

0 comments